Sunday, September 11, 2011

A few new little paintings and a brief update




I have been spending alot of time drawing a huge painting lately which I have re-worked about 3 or 4 times with the help of my mentor Sawdust at sink or swim tattoo. All of my nights have been taken up by all the little paintings that I want to do that I dont have time for at the shop anymore, I posted a few of them here for you to have a peek. The little robot skull was a gift to a new friend I made the other day. I am pretty stoked on the "down with the Ship' painting, although I did it very fast and am making an effort to slow down again. I got a new drafting table to work off of at the house, so I'm pretty pumped on that. the flower did indeed get given to the Mrs's, who deserves much more than that for putting up with me painting all fuckin night. Oh, and we got a dog. A little english bulldog pup that is just the coolest thing since sliced bread, I'll throw up a pic of her next time. thanks for stopping by.

3 comments: